NOVEMBER 18

November 18th 2017

A lack luster "day"
A nice night...
And I am paying for that
Now this evening.

I spent the day
Relaxing on the sofa
Watching tv.
I missed out on a crop
Out in Dorchester that I
Had been looking forward to.

I accomplished nothing.

When John got up,
He went and grabbed
a new battery for Mom's van
Which he found out
Had died this week.

At 5pm we headed out
In the rain and wind
To Rail city Bistro
Where we had seats in the window
To watch the Santa Claus parade
And celebrate a birthday.

We ordered elk burgers (the special)
And had a very good time.
It was nice to watch the parade
From a comfy spot inside.

Unfortunately,
It came with the price
Of being really quite tired
And very very sore
By the time we got home.

Tomorrow is Mom's 75th birthday.

We are taking her to see Santa,
Mrs Claus, reindeer and pointsettias!

Omg! I forgot to order a cake!

Good work idiot!
Well whatever cake DQ has
(She wants an ice cream cake)
Is what she will get!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts