NOVEMBER 16

November 16th 2017

Plans to finish decorating
The dining room,
Were marred only by
A missing box of decor.
(John found around 7pm)

I made homemade molasses
Baked beans for John
And cleaned the kitchen.

Pub night at Valleyview
Was pretty fun,
I was even a waitress
For part of it.

I left just after 7
With a stomach ache.
By the time I was home
I was in a full Crohn's attack.

John checked all the vitals
And tucked me into bed,
Before heading to work.

This attack brought pain.
Pain I forgot could happen.
It lasted until about 3am.

Now I feel like I was in
The boxing ring with Ali
And the only place he punched
Was my stomach and rib cage.

Going to be a take it easy kind of day
Instead of the packed one
I had planned.
Boooooooo!

Just thankful,
This round's worst was only
Less than 12 hours.
Recuperating takes longer.

I did get some sleep,
But going to try to have a little more
Before getting up this morning.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts