NOVEMBER 25

November 25th 2017

I was up by 9am.
I had plenty to do.

I packed all the 50 cent items
And all the wreaths
Into the car by 10.

Off to the bank
and then the crop.

Set up in record time,
And had some pretty excited
People lined up!

The wreaths were well received
And we almost sold out.
I stopped by my partners house
On the way home
And we divided up the $$
And decided on a gift card
From Superstore for Grace Cafe.

Home again
It was the flight of the bumblebee,
As apparently Judy
Was coming for supper.

Dinner decided,
And table set,
I was able to sit down
For the first time today.

Drive thru visit again...

And then John and I
Sat and watched a Christmas movie
With a VERY young
Dudley Moore playing an elf.

Made it to bed by 10
(Exactly 10)
And with scratchy eyes
I bet it is not long
Before I fall asleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts