NOVEMBER 24

November 24th 2017

Up and at 'em.

I had a lot to do.
I did some packing in the van,
And a bit of straightening up
Before leaving.

First stop Grace Cafe,
I dropped off sleeping bags
And some snack foods.

Next off to Mom's.
I emptied the van,
Cleaned up the garage,
Figured out the garbage and recycling,
Straightened up 2 storage cupboards
And put on\off cords
on the outdoor light displays.

I worked on my christmas binder,
And got a to do list made.

I also did 2 loads of my laundry!
Heeheehee

I was just finishing up
As the ladies started showing up
For coffee friday.
It was the last meeting
And of the Christmas planners too.

John came and picked me up
And homeward bound I finally was.

I did get some organizing done,
A little cleaning too,
And one homemade gift.

We had stuffed shells for supper
And I unpacked all the bags
From my Frankenmuth trip.

A little late,
But now it's bed time,
And John is off to work.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts