NOVEMBER 10

November 10th 2017

Friday morning.
Time to get dressed
And pop over to Mom's
To drop off some of her stuff
And some extra lights
For her deck railing.
John ran an extension cord
And got her salt
And a shovel out back too.

Off to Heritage Gardens
For their Open house
And a demonstration.

I headed back into St Thomas
To exchange John's work pants
And a quick pit stop
To stock up Christmas candy.
Good timing,
I found a couple of books
That make great gifts.

Home, I met up with John,
Made a breakfast for lunch
And we got to it.
Time to decorate the dining room.

The dining room is the single
Room that takes almost 3 days
To decorate.
The boxes are all mislabeled,
Naturally.

By 6pm,
I was done.
My whole body wanted to stop.
So I decided instead
To handstitch a new top onto
the electric lap blanket.

John and I just relaxed
And watched some NCIS,
The while I sewed.

Bedtime,
Tomorrow I am supposed to
Be going to a bazaar.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts