NOVEMBER 1

November 1st 2017

Wednesday is scheduled
as one of my days off.
Like a regular job,
I have 2 days a week off too.

So after I got up,
and got dressed for the day,
I decided to organize my calendar.

Our kitchen has a giant
working calendar that needed
to be updated with events.
(cause its November!!!!!)
(already)

I made a quick trip out
to find a few pairs of gloves
for the local mission kitchen.
Success.
I managed to also clean up
my ebay account,
post on the planner
and then order my meds
for both nov and dec.

I headed off next
to the dry cleaner with John's suit.
I grabbed a quick lunch
and off to pick up my co-pilot 
for the fund raiser today.

We had 10 women come in
to raise money for the mission.
We learnt how to fine detail paint
a lovely wooden Christmas
snowman. It took a bit,
but I love mine.

Finally home by 5,
I whipped up a chicken stir fry.
Comfy pjs and a movie
was what John and I did.

Then I managed to rewrite
the scratched up, rewritten,
mangled pages of my address book.
(and munched on Halloween chocolate)

The rest of the night
I munched on pumpkin pie
and figured out a few more
Christmas gifts for this year.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts