NOVEMBER 12

November 12th 2017

Sunday morning at Valleyview
Was second on todays itinerary!

Mom and I were off
By 9am to hit a big bazaar
Here in St Thomas.

Then off to mass with Dad,
Mom and I cleaned his room
And did some holiday
decorating in it too!

2 loads of crap out of his room later,
We grabbed subs for lunch.
Dad's sugars are still
Super wonky going from
12 to 22 for no reason.
So no fun dessert today.

We headed home,
Both feeling rather crumby.
John because he was up
Well before 6am.

So we both had a nap.
When I got up,
John had the planned roast beef
Already roasting away!

Nice big dinner,
With enough leftovers
For us both to have one more meal.

At 8:30 we both got serious,
And we regained some normal
In the chaos of decorating.
Laundry is caught up,
Kitchen is amazing (thanks john)
And I have an extremely
Clean stairway too.

Going to bed
Happy knowing my house is
"Almost" back to normal.
Kinda sad John's mini vacation
Is over tomorrow.
I liked having the help.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts