NOVEMBER 11

November 11th 2017

Rememberance Day.

I did get up,
But felt crappy,
So back to bed
And no bazaaring.

John headed off
To watch Judy parade downtown.
Rememberance Day is sad
For many reasons
For many different people.

Me?
Rememberance happens
EVERY day when your
Only child has made a career
In the military.
The The The
I took my two minutes silencer,
Said my prayers for her safety
And posted Terry Kelly's
Video "a pittance of time" .

John home and very cold,
I decided today I would make
A huge pot of turkey and rice soup.

Then it was time to get working
On the dining room decorations.
Again this is a time consuming room.
But
We did get a lot done.

I froze half the soup
After we had supper.
I was happy with the things
That were accomplishes  today,
And look forward to finishing
Up a few more tomorrow!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts