MAY 7

May 7th 2017

What a beautiful sunny day.
Dad was in a poor poor me mood,
but we had a lovely
family lunch anyway.

Did a couple pick ups
of some new to me storage,
bought some John Deere paints
and a new tractor seat,
gave away some plants
to a new gardener,
vacuumed and detailed my car,
mowed the grass
which was super long
from all the recent rain,
cleaned the house,
packed up the Veloster,
cooked an Italian supper
of lasagna and pasta,
did some laundry,
and watched some tv with John.

I am pretty ready to go
for our 11am planned departure.

But,
it came at the cost of needing
a couple of Robaxacet tonight.

Have a great week guys.

I am off to Port Lambton (again)
but this time for a course
that used to be called BRAIN FREEZE
that is scrapbooking.
So excited.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts