MAY 24

May 24th 2017

Not sure where 
I got all this interest
(interest not energy)
in accomplishing stuff today!

Up early (9am)
and John was home already,
and off to pick up coke,
then a quick pit stop
at Goodwill,
off to pick up my passenger
and then off to LDO.

I got set up pretty quickly,
and proceeded to finish
painting 2 of my quilt squares,
and paint the greenery
on two more.

We ordered pizza for lunch
and we were soon all realizing,
it was already 2:30!!!
Time to head home.

Got home
JUST as John was leaving.
Time to get some smokes,
I wish he would stick with the cigars,
so I came in
and evaluated what needed
to get done around the house.

A load of laundry
and a load of dishes
and I was ready to tackle
3 scrap layout challenges
I was behind on.

I managed to eat supper with John
after using our deep fryer
for its last time!!!
Sad, but I did
complete 3 - 2 page
layouts and one single,
and be in bed by 11:30
after sending john off to work.

Successful day.
NOw I am pooped and stiff
from sitting hunched over projects
all day long!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts