MAY 6

May 6th 2017

A rainy rainy Saturday.

Up early to go to London
and register for my first quilting class!
Unusual but I was COPILOT
not the driver today!
Off to Penningtons,
Loblaws and Michaels.

Delivered a hydrangea
to mommy from daddy
and headed home.
Grabbed my list for Windswept,
and popped over to Yureks
where they screwed up
my medications order,
off to Dollar Tree, WalMart
and finally Superstore.

Filled my gas tank
and I was done for the day.

When I got home
John was finally awake.
We decided on sausage and pasta,
I did a load of laundry
and Judy took off for work.

My lilac hedge
should be in full bloom next week.
I got photos today
to the envy of some of my friends.

I have family day tomorrow,
so I spent the evening relaxing
and watching some Netflix.

Early to bed tonight,
I am cold and sore.

Time to say Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts