MAY 26

May 26th 2017


So,
I got up,
dressed,
made bed,
vacuumed room,
grabbed a load of laundry
and headed downstairs
all before 11.

Let dog out,
recycled,
folded a load of laundry,
fed animals,
emptied dishwasher and reloaded it.

Put away all paper piecing equipment
and scrapbooking which is not being used,
pulled out a pork loin and some carrots
and packaging paper piecings
so they are off the table.

Began my running around at mom's
dropping off paint she wanted,
she wasn't home,
so I gave Tink a treat,
put out her recycling and left.

Stopped at Wind and Willow,
order will be in next week.

On to Dollarama,
spent more than intended
but got what I was looking for
plus 3 12x12 albums for $4ea.

Beer store,
gas station,
then a lovely tour of Superstore
for pet food and milk......
that came to $130!
Oops oh well we needed groceries.

Off to Medlyn
but my repairs are not back yet.

Home, unload groceries,
grabbed John's car,
off to Giant Tiger
to pick up those mini fans
that plug into USB or the wall ($7.99!)
bought 2.

Off to TSC for duct tape,
got a great deal
because they had it in the wrong bin.
YAY me.

Gassed up Johns car
and headed for home.
No change
or I would have washed his car,
it is filthy.

Now I am sitting
before putting the groceries away.

We made Mexican for supper,
and drank dealcoholized margaritas,
and then John went to nap
before heading off to work.

I am beat,
can't wait for his alarm to go off,
so I can go to bed.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts