MAY 13

May 13th 2017

Sleep in time!

I did a few chores
while John on no sleep,
built a new basement wall.

I weeded a patio
but that pretty much concludes
the list of things I did
during the day today.

About 6pm,
after John got cleaned up,
we headed out to pick up the van
(so we can get Dad to church)
and picked up
all the necessities
for a wonderful mother's day
breakfast tomorrow.

I chose the foods.
We picked up some
subs for supper
and dropped one off
for Judy at her work.

We came home,
and after eating,
I sent John to bed.
I did the prep work
for breakfast tomorrow.

I plan to do NOTHING
tomorrow after church is done.
I want to enjoy my day,
I am hoping for sunshine.
If not,
we will be eating at mom's.

For now,
I have written a list of
things to do to make breakfast.
John asked.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts