MAY 28

May 28th 2017

Family lunch day!
Off to Valleyview.
Mom and Dad's week to cook
and Dad chose sloppy Joe's.
Yummm

It was so beautiful,
we sat outside under the pagoda
in the front garden
and chatted about the day before.
I showed them the photos too.

Dad was still pretty tired
and called it quits at 12:30.
He usually naps 1-3 anyway.

We headed home.
John was on a mission
to start the garage gutting,
but I hearded him back to finishing
the car barn first.

It was much too sunny for me,
and I couldn't risk
getting another sunburn today,
so I puttered in and out of the house.

By 6pm, the car barn was clean
had power and lights,
and he was able to SEE
the improvement right away.
The car barn now
has shelving AND a work bench too.

I had to remind him several times,
shifting something is not cleaning it.
I also reminded him...
it took 20 years to get to this point
it was not going to be clean
in 20 minutes.

Had someone come
and pick up some plants today
(thank you Judy for digging them up)
and someone come pick up their
camp chairs from last week.
I had a nice visit with both of them.

About 8pm
we finally settled down
and poached some marlin
and some Cajun catfish.
I am NOT a big fish fan,
but this was delicious
and it was my idea.

Going to be an early night for me,
I have Remicade in the a.m.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts