MAY 29

May 29th 2017

Remicade day (again).
How can it already be 4 weeks??
Well we know how the story goes,

I am basically a wimp
about getting IV in.
So you can imagine my delight
when once again I arrive
and there are all new nurses.

uh huh!

This new nurse I had,
was young and put the iv
in a wrist vein (on the first try)
but after 2 hours, 
my hand was aching so bad
I had it in the air,
on my shoulder...
I tried everywhere to try to get comfy.
No luck.

After it comes out,
I can usually feel the relief of pressure,
not today,
its still achy.

All bandaged up,
I headed from North london
to South London to meet Mom,
who was test driving her
to car finalists.

She came in all smiles,
happy with her choice,
lunch out,
and a Michaels pit stop,
then mom and I 
took a test drive to St Thomas
so Dad could be part of the choice,
and he was thrilled
she had chosen this one!

Back to London we went
and went and signed the paperwork.
She wants Sirius radio!
We have already preset
the 50's, 60's and ELVIS stations.

On the way home,
my infusion caught up with me.
I was thoroughly exhausted.
Got Mom home,
and went right to our house.

Thankfully,
I had supper prepped,
and John had thrown it in the oven!
IT was delicious.
Pork tenderloin, slow cooked
with baby potatoes, grated carrot,
onions and baby corn on the cob.

I spent the evening
thrown on the sofa,
but John is up from his nap
and I am going to bed.

Tomorrow afternoon Dad has an entry 
in the hobby show at Valleyview.

Tomorrow night
I have a quilting class.

busy, busy, busy.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts