MAY 25

May 25th 2017

A rather wet day today!

Up and at 'em early.
Out the door by 9,
grabbed some donuts,
made it to Valleyview
for painting class by 9:30.

Dad painted a train backdrop,
and it turned out great!

We sat down by the fireplace
munching on donuts 
and talking about 
what he wanted to display
at his upcoming show.
June 14th in the afternoon
he will be displaying 
his wood carving art.

Off to do Mom's garbage
and deliver her donut,
some banking
and home again by 1.

I spent the next 8 hours,
finding plans for and making
88 paper piecings!
Then took the time to post them
in an online album too.

John slept the whole day away.
He needed it. 
Home by 2pm
I had to wake him at 10:30pm!
Unusual for him.

I am leaving a huge mess
where I had been working
but I am too tired,
so thats job one tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts