MAY 23

May 23rd 2017

And on the 23rd
she took a day
to accomplish...

Nothing really!

The day kind of
just "was".
A few misc chores,
but mostly expanded my derrier
just sitting around.

John and I had lunch together,
then I rested,
(because that overtired me???)
I washed my car
and then picked up
2 of the 3 other people
taking this quilting course too!
My night to drive.

We left early,
and headed for Wimpy's diner
where I had a coke 
and 3 french fries.
"I" was not hungry????? weird

Then it was off to class,
where my quilt back material
was ready for me,
and I finished 
2 painted quilt squares.

Home again, 
I grabbed a shower,
no one online to chat with,
so I hopped into bed.

Tomorrow is LDO.
No birthdays this month,
so we are having a pizza party!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts