MAY 30

May 30th 2017

This infusion hit me hard.
I woke up sore and tired
and that did not go away all day long.
Even now as I type,
I feel crappy.

I was up by 9am only to
deliver some of Dad's woodworking
pieces to Valleyview for the hobby show.
John drove me.

I came home, ate
and sat until we had to leave
for the show at 1pm.

When we came home,
I went to bed and crashed
by 3pm.
A cat on my chest,
a toy poodle on my knees
and a beagle curled up beside me,
which he notoriously does
when I am not feeling well!
Even if I do not say it,
my family knows...
just by watching Shooter.

Alarm went off at 4pm
and I wasn't 100% sure
I was up to going to quilt class.
I did end up getting dressed
and headed out front to catch my ride,
BUT
my ride arrived needing help.
She had had an attack of vertigo
as she turned onto my street.
John hopped up into her truck
and drove her home
and I followed behind to bring him back.
She rested this evening
with her daughter at home.

I drove off to Wimpys
to meet up with the girls before class,
and then got my butt over
to Krafty Kennedy's
and finished 2 more painted squares.
I am following my inner artist,
not necessarily following the exact
directions for each square.
I am a rebel.

Home again by 10pm,
I am pooped.
I can sleep in a bit tomorrow,
but need to have Mom in London
for 11 to pick up her new ride.

So I am off to bed,
and hopefully will feel better tomorrow.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts