MAY 27

May 27th 2017

Today was JAM PACKED.

Picked up Dad at 9am,
and we were off
to North East London
to play golf.

Dad has never played
but was quite good!
He had a private instructor
for 30 minutes
who was pleased with Dad's
first attempt at this game.

LOVE
that there is a handicap accessible
9 hole golf course around here.

Loaded him up again,
a little tough on my own
because it was loose gravel,
but we managed,
then we headed
for South West London
to meet John and Mom for lunch.

Fast Eddy's is one of Dad's favourites,
so we pulled the van
up to the picnic table,
and used his moveable van seat
to sit him with us outside.

Then we all headed off
look at a Mazda Miata
Dad wanted Mom to test drive.
Unfortunately,
it was a little too low
for her to constantly
get in and out of,
but she smiled while test driving it.

Then a pit stop at Hyundai
where Shawn showed her
a couple options to consider.

Both of them were pooped.
John headed home
after driving me to get my car,
I had been driving the wheelchair van,
and we met back at the house.

I sat for a bit,
while an exhausted hubby
started gutting the car barn
in preparation for the 26 Essex
to be baby'd for this summer.
He cut up some wood,
and that emptied a big space.

Then I dropped him off
at a friends birthday party
with enough beer for a couple hours,
and I headed to Port Stanley
to drop off a gift
for a birthday boy
whose party I missed this morning.

Took a smiley girl for a test drive
in my new car,
and then headed back
to the party where John was.
A bad sunburn and bugs
made short work of heading home.

We stopped on the way
and got a pizza for supper,
and watched a bit of tv.

Now I need a shower

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts