MAY 17

May 17th 2017

Laundry morning.
I washed sheets and towels
then headed off to Mom's condo.

Got about 8 chores done,

got her to sit outside
and enjoy the beautiful weather.

I left her to nap.
I headed over to pick up
some plants and garden stuff.
I had a plan.

When I got home
it was too hot to plant.
I did a few things,
checked in with the girls,
and grabbed a few things
Mom was looking for.

Was back at Mom's
 to fold my laundry
and take her to the town meeting.
The meeting was a large group
of whiny people,
but I did get a couple contacts
regarding the paratransit issue.

Home again,
after we left early
and I dropped Mom off at home.

John and I planted
a bit of the summer garden items,
and sat outside enjoying
the beautiful night.

I am going to relax,
watch some tv
and then head to bed.

9:30am dog grooming appointment,
so I have to go get Tink
and deliver him before
going to have donuts with Dad.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts