JAN 26

January 26th 2017

Ever had one of those days,
where all you want,
and all you can think about,
is going back to bed????

I slugged through today,
yawning and watching
for one hour I could lay down.
It was not to be.
So,
when the Tupperware party was over,
and I had eaten some real food,
you would THINK
I would run for my bed.
Nope.
No instead I cleaned,
I straightened,
I organized.....

I have lost my mind.

Now I am tucked in
and happy to announce.

BFM came and picked up a load of donations.
Teppermans delivered the stove, washer and dryer.
I cooked and packaged 2lbs of bacon into individual packs.
I cleaned my house.
I made many phone calls.
I helped John hook up above mentioned washer and dryer.
Installed a lazy susan in moms kitchen.
Got moms garbage and recycling out.
Held a successful Tupperware party.
Re-cleaned my house.

and finally
I made my bed.
I threw a load of laundry in the washer.

and now....
after almost 16 hours
I am finally going to get some sleep.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts