JAN3

January 3rd 2017

I managed a sleep in morning.
John and I got the Christmas
to the basement,
the back room cleaned up,
the cards from this year
are all down and bagged 
for scrapping at a later date.

At noon Mom picked me up
and it was time to hit 
the to do list we made.

First stop Taco Bell for lunch.

Second stop Teppermans,
where we found a 55" tv,
a stove, a bar, 2 lift chairs
and a blue washer and dryer.

Third stop we got 
her bank info at the credit union.

Fourth stop was Bombay Company,
where we located a buffet
and the bookcase she needed.

Fifth stop was Cinnabon
where I used a gift card 
to get a mini 9 pack.
(which later the dog ate)

Sixth stop was Shoppers,
where we finally 
found some Canada Dry 
and got a fax sent.

Seventh Stop was Valleyview
where Mom was so excited
about seeing Dad
but he was already in bed
and asleep when we arrived
at 6pm!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I got her home.

My eighth and ninth stop
was at the Source to get 
a new cord for my laptop,
as Otter was helping me out
by chewing on it.
It did not work.
I bought and returned it
and headed over to...

My tenth stop was Staples,
where I got a cord on order,
but lucked out into some 
plastic bankers boxes on sale.
YAY.

My eleventh and final stop,
was Freshco for some supper.
I ended up with tortellini
and alfredo sauce.

Now it is ALMOST 11pm,
and time for bed.
Tomorrow is LDO.
I cannot wait.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts