JAN 11

January 11th 2017

I like trying new ideas.
I usually revert to old habits,
but sometimes.....
it sticks.

That's what I think
New Years resolutions are.
old habits we don't want to give up!

Earlier this month
I found an article
that said....
"do not go into this year
saying I am going to give up
all the junk food I eat"
because realistically,
it ain't gonna happen.
INSTEAD
the suggest adding something
not taking something away.
So, add the proper number
of fruit, vegetable and water servings
we are all supposed to have,
then go to your junk....
quite honestly,
you won't have room.

DO NOT try to eat green veggies
if you hate them,
but do try to experiment
with some new fruit.
Use frozen fruit on ice cream
or make milkshakes or smoothies
for the whole family for breakfast.

I did find this site tonight
with some fantastic easy ideas
to improve your 2017.

https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/Fun-New-Year-Resolutions-42851870?stream_view=1#photo-42852053

Me in my over-achieving
competitive, anal retentive manner,
will be following a daily organizer,
a crafting organizer,
a household renovation planner,
a scrapbook challenge,
while continuing to keep
my family healthy
and relatively happy
AND
now take care of my Mom and Dad
who live in St Thomas now.

ALL
while I keep Crohn's at bay
at all costs.....


Good night from a dreamer on John Street


Comments

Popular Posts