JAN 13

January 13th 2017

Friday the 13th...
a going concern for over 14 hours.

It started with stopping
by at Valleyview,
no intention of staying,
but found Dad out and about,
and moving into
his new semi private room.

So I stayed until lunch
setting up his room
and getting him settled.
He looks so much better
and the pneumonia lock down
has been lifted.

I picked up Mom
and took her to do her
errands and banking.
Took a small break,
and then I was off again,
bringing Dad some
fish and chips for supper.

Mom and I took a tour 
of Dad's new wing
with him leading us.
We ended at his favourite
place...
in front of the fireplace.

Got Mom home 
and tucked in for the night,
and I headed home
to start working on 
my own to do list.

It's now midnight
and I am giving up.
I am just too tired to keep going.


So good night from John Street
(where a very long to do list still lives)

Comments

Popular Posts