JAN 20

January 20th 2017

I am in need of a holiday
and there is not one coming
for quite a while.

I was at the laundromat
as I had planned by 10am.
First problem:
forgot the soap!
Ran home and got back
in time to keep my parking spot!
***right in front

5 double loaders....
At 11am just as I started folding,
my mother called to tell me
that the satellite guys
had shown up 2 hours early.

No folding,
I headed back to the house,
dropped off the truck
with a note to hubby,
just as Connie popped in!
I dragged her with me to Mom's,
as I scooted over in her van.

We got a few things accomplished
and coffee time was lovely.
The satellite was finally working by 2pm.
Everything is now installed,
cords hidden behind walls,
and remotes linked up.

Mom turns to me and says,
"wanna drive me to London?"
How does one say "not really" politely???

Off to London, first stop:
a return to Teppermans.
Second stop Canadian Tire.
Third stop Home Depot and fourth Jysk.
LUNCH!
a pit stop at Taco Bell,
and then to Home Sense where Mom
found 2 decorator chairs for her fireplace area.

Time to head for St Thomas.
Calming colouring tonight.
Grabbed Tinker on the way,
and off we went.
We had fun and left about 8:30.

Sooooooo tired
and I still had things to do!

Like fold that laundry from this morning,
pack for tomorrow's crop,
find food,
pass out on my bed......

I give up now at 11pm.
Too exhausted to go on......

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts