JAN 5

January 5th 2017

Oh how I wanted to stay in bed
this cold winter morning.
I was comfy and warm,
but I had things to do.
So I dragged myself out
with some coaxing
at 10:30am.

I dressed like a slob
in track pants 
so I wouldn't dare go out.
(which later you will learn
failed on a big level)

I spent what was left 
of this cold thursday morning,
trying to get my house clean.

By noon, 
I had successfully
cleaned, swept and dusted
the dining room area!
I had found my kitchen counters,
hung a load of laundry,
and after the lunch dishes
ran the dishwasher,
and cleaned up the 
living room area.

I spent the entire afternoon
hanging 10 display shelves
and cleaning the back
bathroom area.
We are back to a big rig
decorated bathroom.

I "finally" hung a door handle
on my closet door.
(the bedroom was finished 
17 years ago)

Found out the kitchen sink
is leaking (badly)
so we have a catch-all
and then organized
all the cleaners.

I had a lovely supper 
of leftover stew,
made John and Judy
some spicy pasta
and then had pumpkin pie
for dessert (twice).

A quiet evening 
just watching some tv
with  my feet up relaxing.
Another busy day tomorrow,
Yureks is coming to install
handicap accessible railings
in Mom's new house...
EARLY

Dad is in confinement
due to a lovely cold
he has managed to contract
I therefore cannot
go see him until he is better.

Tomorrow night,
Mom is buying pizza and wings
and I am building 3 pieces 
of Bombay furniture.

So,
I am going to go upstairs
to fold a couple loads of laundry
make a bed
and have a good nights sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts