JAN 23

January 23rd 2017

Fast day!
Every time I turned around
another hour had passed!

I had NOTHING
on my to do list today.
I was particularly happy about that.

I stayed laying down until 11am,
then up and at em.
I folded 2 sets of sheets,
put the linens away,
got dresses in track pants
and a pony tail,
and dug into some chores.

First, some phone calls,
emails and paperwork.

Second, three small cupboards
and 2 drawers
that needed to be cleaned
and organized.

Third,
a surprise visit from a friend
and a pick up by mom.

Fourth, a run out
to Dollar Tree for some
drawer organizers.

Fifth, 2 more drawers
organized and decluttered.

Sixth, dinner.
I broiled some chicken breasts,
and made pasta.
Half went to butter chicken,
half to chicken parmesan.

Seventh,
I managed to sit and scrapbook.
Yes indeed... I did 8 pages.

Eighth,
straighten the main floor
of the house before calling
it a night over.

Almost made it upstairs,
nope.
Recycling and laundry.

But now I am in bed,
relaxing with a book,
soon to sleep.

A long day tomorrow.
We have to take a road trip
that will take all day.

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts