JAN 21

January 21st 2017

How lovely.
A day to scrapbook.
I have not actually gone to a crop
as a scrapbooker
in a very long time.

I accomplished 7 pages
(2 doubles and 3 singles),
and had a lovely time relaxing,
chatting with long lost friends,
and seeing things that apparently
come in lengths as long as 18"...

I got home
and threw on some comfy pjs,
and headed for my mom's.
We were having a burger and tv
girls night in.
John tagged along,
and started working on the shop
in the basement.

I had to beg him to stop
so we could head home,
I was falling asleep sitting up.

All in all a very relaxing 24 hours.

Tomorrow,
is family day at Valleyview with Dad.
I believe it is Chinese food day,
and Dad has decided Apples to Apples
is what we will be playing.
Screens free until 4ish.

So another few more hours
on the down low, just chilling.


So good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts