JAN 19

January 19th 2017

I woke up early,
very sore
and since I spent
yesterday in bed,
I got up and started moving.

I had a cinnamon bun
in Dad's hand at Valleyview
just after 9am.
We sat by the fireplace
and talked for a bit,
before I headed to meet
the tv installers at the house.

Mom and I spent the morning
making phone calls
and changing addresses,
while the tv installers
ran cables and hooked up
wireless tv boxes and satellite.
The wall mounted tvs look great.

I spent the afternoon
tagging garbage bags
and putting all that out for pick up,
then headed for the basement
where I got the new bar built!

I left there just in time
to head over to Valleyview
as it was dart night!
FUN! I was wrangled
into score keeping
when the girl running it alone
found her hands full
with 25 people on hand!!!!!!!!!
(including onlookers etc)

I was back out by 8pm
Dad worn out
having come in 5th tonight overall.
Off to do some banking
in the very thick fog we had,
and a stop at Walmart.

By the time I got home
I was exhausted.
I could barely move,
but instead made John some supper
for when he gets home,
straightened up a bit.......

and now I am too exhausted
to do anything but crawl into bed.

My jaw is still sore from yesterdays
adventure with the dentist,
and my back is stiff.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts