JAN 9

January 9th 2017

A big start 
for the second week in January.
I got up and ordered 
all the specialty cakes 
for this year.

I was then challenged
to scrapbook a layout.
I managed to not only
accomplish the challenge
but scrap an extra 
five layouts too.

In the process putting away
an entire basket 
of miscellaneous scrapping stuff.

I spent the afternoon 
with John and some tv.
He had no sooner
left for work,
Judy arrived home early.

We popped out to Valleyview
to see Dad for a few minutes,
I was completely
thrilled to be able to tell him
that he had a room 
of his own there
starting on Thursday.

Judy and I 
spent the evening watching tv
and chilling with our feet up.
A lovely and peaceful
night of doing nothing.

I spent a good portion 
on hold with telephone banking
trying to straighten up 
an account issue......
fun times.


Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts