JAN 12

January 12th 2017

Oh my.... 6:30am
is NOT my time of day.

I was able to get
to Mom's by 8am.
Union Gas was coming 
to do a final inspection.

I did a bit of cleaning 
for her and de-christmas-ify
her front entry way.
I also managed 
to gather the parts
of her melted snowman.

I took the dog 
to visit Dad at Valleyview.
I did a bit of straightening
and got him to eat.

Back to Mom's 
to put out the garbage 
and tuck her back in bed
with drinks and tylenol.

I managed to get some lunch
and then napped
all afternoon
to get ready for 
a Tupperware party tonight.

Packed and out of the house
to a fantastic party
and a lot of fun women
while playing with
the new MICROGRILL
from Tupperware.

Home by 10pm,
talked to Mom,
and ate some snacks.

Now I am packing up the house
and I am off to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts