JAN 6

January 6th 2017

An early morning
that found me dealing 
with the installation
of the handicap grab bars,
into the bathrooms
and hallways of mom's house.

I relaxed for a good portion
of the afternoon,
and watched some tv
with the hubby.

I headed out around 4:30pm
to London for Mom
and picked up the Bombay 
Company furniture order.

I picked up some pizza
and wings from Pizza Tonite,
arriving at Mom's 
to find her feeling worse 
than this morning,

We did manage 
to get the buffet built
and the bookcase pieces
to the basement.

I cleaned up 
and I sent Mom off to bed.
By the time I got home,
my head was pounding.
I am hoping that I
have not managed to catch
whatever Mom and Dad
have caught.

An early night
and some sleep and rest
should help a lot.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts