JAN 10

January 10th 2017

I so did not
want to get out of bed.
Too much cold
too much snow
too much don't wanna!

Then I had
a brilliant idea.
Judy and I  got bundled up
and headed over
to "build a snowman"
and a couple snow angels
for my Mom.

It made her giggle
and laugh while we
floundered in the drifts.
At one point,
while I lay trying
to figure out how
I was going to get up
from lying down
making my snow angel...
Tinker showed up,
stood on my chest,
and then licked my nose
to make sure I was ok!

I spent the afternoon
relaxing and chatting
online with the girls.

I headed over to Valleyview
to straighten out my father
who was being a bit
of a booger.
I showed him his new room,
got him to eat something,
straightened the room up
and got some info
from the nurses.

The evening was spent
eating homemade
shepherds pie... it was yummy.

I sent Judy off to
the walk in clinic,
with a sore throat
that has been going on
a bit too long.

I could not think
of anything to do tonight.
So after a bit of thinking,
I decided if I couldn't
think of anything to do,
then it was a night to sit still.


Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts