JAN 4

January 4th 2017

A busy busy day.
or was it?
At times I felt overwhelmed
and other times I felt
like I was on a hamster wheel
going no where fast.

The morning started early
and I was still pooped
when I woke up.
I got a frantic call
from Dad at Valleyview
making sure we were ok
as we did not go to see
him last night...
you know, the place we went
and found him asleep.

Off to get Mom for LDO,
we made a quick pit stop,
to touch base with Dad
and then off to LDO.
A full house today,
although we missed Charlotte
who was supposed to show us
all a bit about Quilling.

I did get a lot of phone calls
made for Mom's house,
did a bunch of small chores,
organized Mom's phone
and got my planner working.

We had a chatty time at LDO
and then Judy came and drove
Mom and Tink home.
I headed home to see John
when I headed up
to see Dad and have a chat.
Time to pull out all the stops.
I think I got through to him.

The snow started to fly,
and Dad got nervous,
so I headed home.
Pj's on and I did 3loads
of laundry and a load
in the dishwasher.

I am sooooo happy
that I got a night on the DL.
It has been 3 weeks
since I really have had
a night off with very little
to nothing to do.

Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts