may25

May 25th 2016

Wow,
Not sure what the weather was planning
when I woke up this morning.

I headed out and got my new muffler
first thing (like before 10am).
Then back to work out
my to do list for the day.



Greg started ripping off the porch roof,
and found a decent base under it.
Whew!
Now just get the shingles on
and one more big chore is done.

I built a recipe book
as a birthday gift,
had a visit with Caroline,
lunch with Judy
and some chatting on Facebook
this morning.

Once John got home,
the temperature was pretty warm,
so he chose bed over muffler.

I headed out on a mission
to get stuff done.
Truck washed, movie tickets bought,
dry cleaning dropped off,
pick up a few things on sale,
get gas, check fluids etc.

When I got home,
Judy was pretty much right behind me.
Her chores assigned,
I headed out to London
to finish my to do list.

Return at Lens Mills,
patio stones and pond stuff from Fisher's landscape,
and a new bridal cake knife set
to replace the damaged on I had bought.

Tonight's dinner
was super yummy!
ham rolled fresh asparagus
is such a treat.

I had a crohn's attack
while I was out in London.
So tonight involved me sitting
and resting and taking pain killers.

Now I just want
to run around getting stuff done
as I leave for St Catharines
first thing in the morning,
but that has to wait,
as John is sleeping.


Right now I think I will watch
Shall we Dance with Richard Gere.



My absolute favourite movie.
ESPECIALLY this scene:



Now I am sitting with a fan
relaxing on some decent pain meds
waiting for my turn to use the bed!!!
I hate going up
before he gets up for work
just in case I wake him accidentally.


Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts