may21

May 21st 2016

I am blogging tonight
admidst the sounds
of giggling children
and local fireworks.

Happy Long Weekend everyone!!

My day started off rough,
not liking the side effects
of the new drug.

Once I got dressed and came downstairs
I located John busy emptying the pond
for a massive overhaul.
I located Judy mowing
and weed whacking the yard.

The dog and cat were wrestling,
and no one was online,














so, I started doing some chores
and making lunch for everyone.

After lunch - John headed to bed,
HE NEEDED SLEEP
or one of us was likely
to PUT him to sleep.

So, Judy and I decided
to go check out the Old Navy sale.
First though,
we stopped at Value Village
and made a killing
on some travel wear.

Laughing about our deals,
it was off to Old Navy
where Judy found more killer deals
and I stocked up on shorts
for John for summer and travel.

Once we got home,
Judy did a little fashion show
for John and Greg.
We decided to take the guys back
to London to the stores
so they could pick out some extra stuff
we might not have chosen.

They did as well as we had!
We decided to celebrate with Arby's
and Fast Eddy's for supper.
We were all stuffed.

Now we are busy getting all of this
put away in the laundry
so I can get it dry cleaned
(most need a good pressing).

I think a semi early evening
as 9am mass comes early.

Tomorrow is apparently
all about getting the pond
beautified and running properly.
John did get it completely drained
and scooped out most of the mulch
that has gathered on the bottom,
and he weeded about 50% of the gardens.


Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts