may4

May 4th 2016


Cold today again.
I think we were too spoiled
in March and April
to accept this normal weather!

John has been working till after lunch
so it has been pretty quiet around here
not much being accomplished
so I am resting up
for a busy weekend.

Pam came a nd grabbed me
and we had my birthday lunch
at Harveys today.
Yummmm!
We also tried their mini donuts

and that item could become a problem for me....
they were delicious.

John bought new rubber and rims
for his new Mustang
and had them installed today.

We had a funny spaghetti supper
with Judy tonight
before she was rushing off to watch
Greg play baseball in Port.

I did get through a few more items
and some sorting of crap today.
Most of the time I was piddling
and not accomplishing much.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts