may9

May 9th 2016

How to describe today.....

lazy?
relaxing?
unconcerned?
recuperating?
boring?
inactive?
lifeless?
unenergetic?
slow?
indifferent?
unaccomplishing?
shiftless?

yup and a few more I probably forgot!



Let's see I did watch
season one of Odd Mom Out
which was pretty entertaining.

Pam stopped by
for a nice visit and chat,
and I spent the afternoon
eating anything in site.

John and I had supper together
and watched Epic the movie.

Now I am concerning myself
with nothing further than
when I will get up and grab a drink,
or if someone will come by
and grab me one!

Today was the last day
of extra large hair clips
and straight hair too!
Tomorrow morning I have
a date with Connie
to become curly for another year!

Judy finally had the talk
with her birth mom
and will only be going to the BIG
chemo treatments
which are once every 5 weeks
I think...
as - again today she showed up
and the appointment was changed.
On her only day off that sucks.

John is back to work for the week
starting at midnight,
so I am hoping
for an amazing night's sleep.

Wednesday brings
my next Remicade appointment.
Wow 4 weeks went by F-A-S-T.

Shooter, Bandit and Otter
are all doing fine,
and say "hi y'all".

So,
I am off for some R&R...
and looks like getting my own drink too.

Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts