may8

May 8th 2016

Happy Mother's Day
to all the women in the world
who have any part, even miniscule,
in a child's life.

Although being a mom is the hardest job
anyone can face in the whole world,
none of us do it alone.

I am fortunate to have
such a large group of amazing women
that not only have helped me in the past,
but continue to be there for me
now that Judy is older.

Today I went to church with my husband,
and then headed home to get ready
for a Disney themed Mother's Day lunch.
Mom and Dad arrived on time
and Judy got home early!

Lunch was yummy
and then we sat down and watched
La Nouba by Cirque de Soleil.
Dad has never been,
and we just finalized tickets for them.

Such a nice day,
but too cool to sit outside.

I received a couple nice cards,
a beautiful 5 string
cocoa coloured pearl necklace,
and a beautiful Belle rose
floating in clear stones.














I did not sleep well last night,
and I am so exhausted,
I can't keep my eyes open.
Top exhaustion off with lots of food,
a day of Disney talk
and wonderful company
on a beautiful day...

and you have my Mother's Day 2016.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts