jan25

January 25th 2016

Its been just one month since most of us were sitting down to a big Christmas dinner. Hard to believe that was just 30 days ago, it seems so much longer!

Today sucked.

I woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck, and almost immediately got a headache to go with it. I tried a muscle relaxor and a bit more sleep, then some food, some tylenol and by 1:30 the nausea that comes with a bad headache sent me to bed for a nap.

I didn't give in easily!
I managed to clean, organize and restock all 3 of my crafting cases, straightened the kitchen, vacuumed 3 rooms, organized a big box of donations and kept up with the online chat.

I tried getting up at 3:30, but laying down was the only tolerable way to deal with all of it. - grabbed a gravol and gave in and went to bed.

spent the night, yapping online and reading comics in bed.

tomorrow is another day,
and I am sure it will be better.

MILESTONE - today was Judy's last bus ride to school EVER.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts