jan12

January 12th 2016

What a ridiculously busy day
bit at least it came after
a really good night's sleep!

A snow day proved helpful!
Judy and I challenged each other to chores
throughout the day
and worked together
to accomplish 87+ chores all together!

I am tired
but thoroughly happy with the changes
we are implementing for 2016
on John Street.

Judy was able to get in a little snow boarding
out on the Chestnut Street hill
but will need new bindings ASAP.

John is tired
after a long day in Windsor
loading a truck.

Me I am happy surveying
my house as it becomes a little more
decluttered and a little more organized.

Tomorrow I am going to coffee Wednesday
at someone ELSE's house
if the weather co-operates.
No house organization tomorrow though
I have a scrap paper pile to declutter!!!

Challenge #2 of the scrap challenge
downsize your paper stash.
{shiver} this could be harder
than moving the household furniture!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts