jan17

January 17th 2016

I slept well last night.
Knowing you are close to accomplishing
a very large job can be exhilarating.

I spent most of the day
puttering around with the paper challenge.
At 4pm,
I suddenly realized
IT WAS DONE!
I guess I wasn't expecting to accomplish it,
because I was sooooo excited,
I was bouncing and hardly anyone
understood why.

I did not realize that not having my papers
organized in an easily accessed way
was bothering me as much as it
apparently was!

I cannot imagine any other job being
as satisfying as this one was.
It was an amazing feeling to be able to say:
I DID IT.

Tonight was Mexican fiesta night
at the Shannon house,
Judy was home from training
and John had been working hard
in his garage today.

Now,
after being forced to play a game of "SORRY!"
they have gone to locate bins
so I can undecorated the kitchen this week.

My house is clean,
my family is safe and fed,
and I am done in for the day!

There is always tomorrow!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts