jan19

January 19th 2016

it never seems to change.
JUST before my Remicade infusion
my body throws a curve ball
and today was no different.

Last night I went to bed
with severe eye pain,
that was still hanging around when I woke.

"life is like a box of chocolates"
are not the words I live by.
Laugh through the pain,
or cry and still be in pain,
is more me.

So I got up,
changed the eye patch to a nice clean one
and put on a pirate hat!

I was working slow
but wasn't doing too badly
when at 2pm the nausea started.
I was brave and fought it,
but at 3pm Judy took one look at me
and threw me into bed with some gravol.

The new spaghetti pizza recipe
would have to be put off until tomorrow.
I did get a bit of sleep,
and was back downstairs by 6ish.
I cleaned the upper kitchen cupboards
and managed to eat a little something too!

Not a hugely successful day
but not a loss either!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts