jan18

January 18th 2016

It is amazing how many people the world
has already lost this year!
We are only 18 days into the new year!!!!

Today was a very busy day
that started BEFORE 8:30am!!
Ugly o'clock was pretty close.

By 9am I had 14 chores under my belt,
By 12:30 I was up to 30 chores,
and at 7:30 I hit 59.
Who knows what number I will be at
before I actually fall asleep.

This weeks household organizational challenge
is the kitchen/pantry,
so I started by packing all the Christmas mugs
and holiday tea towels and dishcloths up
and getting all the regular stuff out again.
I did organize one whole cupboard

and donated a bunch
of one and two of a kind stuff.

This afternoon found me
taking another tree down!
We started with 23
and are down to 9!

The scrapbooking challenge is photos.
All my photos are in one place.
Now to choose a system,

sit down and DO IT!

Another busy day,
I am trying hard to get ahead
as it is actually WEDNESDAY
I have the Remicade infusion
not Thursday.

I made all new recipes fro supper tonight:
ranch chicken (20pc were eaten so I guess they liked it)
potato stuffing (John and I liked it a lot)
spicy squash..... more squash needed or less spice!
candied carrots
mini croissants

and BANANA SPLITS for dessert.

Smiling folks here tonight.
Smiling stuffed folks here.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts