jan9

January 9th 2016

My day went almost as I had thought it would.

Judy is off being trained in London.
John worked last night so after getting home
he was off to bed until this afternoon.

I spent the afternoon
trying to straighten up the disaster
I had made of my scrap room in 2015.
I was well on my way to being organized
last summer,
but fell waaaaaaay behind this fall.

Tonight,
John helped me get the gifts wrapped
for the last Christmas dinner we have
this holiday season.
Aunt Sandra's Christmas dinner
is always the second sunday in January.

It's kind of nice
separating all our celebrations.
I like the holiday parties
being stretched out.

Tonight we had a restful evening
watching Die Hard and NCIS,
snacking and snuggling.

Tomorrow John and I
will be having breakfast together
and relaxing until party time.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts