jan15

January 15th 2016

Today did not start out
looking like much would get accomplished,
but I am vigilant in trying
to keep up with these organizational challenges.

This week was organizing/downsizing
the family room or tv area.
THAT is John's room,
although he did like the way
I moved the furniture around,
this weekend we will finish
the room together,
so he can choose where all the pictures get rehung.

I was consistently lazy until about 1pm.
I got a caffeine rush from my 2 coffees,
and got my butt in gear.
I finished the scrapbooking weekly challenge
of organizing/downsizing my paper.
What I did not take into consideration,
was my cardstock!
Oops, so I hit that area and got it done.
I was on a roll....
so I grabbed the tote of military paper
and organized it.
I was thinking a little too highly of myself,
as a lot of this challenge I have done
previously and it just needed a bit of TLC.

Then I got to the Disney stash.
What in the world do I need
THIS much Disney paper?
I seriously have more DISNEY
paper and embellishments and memorabilia
than I do ALL of my other scrapbooking stuff.

Well,
I managed to get all the paper together
in one place and what a sight.
Next I have previously started a system
where I used Storage Ziploc bags and labels
to bag up the paper
and embellishments by characters.
I decided to continue with that.
At 10pm I had finally reached P!
Some papers hit the sell and get rid of pile,
but not as many as I thought.

I did also get the Disney basic stickers
into a binder and organized somewhat.

The Disney memorabilia is put away for now,
so I can focus on one challenge at a time.
Paper ends this weekend,
so I am all about finishing that.

Next week
is the kitchen for the home organization
and is photos for the scrapbooking.
Good grief Charlie Brown
its going to be rough,
I have the infusion mid week.....

Divide and conquer
so I can reap the rewards.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts