jan13

January 13th 2016

Rough night but got lots of sleep.

Headed out to coffee Wednesday,
because it was NOT at my house this week.
Helen had a great SMASH booking day
with lots of laughs
and successful tearing apart of magazines.
LOTS of fun.

This afternoon,
I spent some time organizing myself
and resting.

Got Judy off to reserve training,
after feeding her some supper.

John finally got home
very late
and we had supper together
and watched some NCIS.

I did get some organizing done...
Spring, valentines, easter, birthday,
wedding, religious and Christmas
paper and embellishments are all sorted,
organized, and put away neatly.

That leaves just 4 iris totes
full of misc paper that need to be sorted
this week to successfully accomplish
the scrapbooking organization challenge
for this week.

Tomorrow,
all I have on the books is some banking
and more organizing.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts