jan14

January 14th 2016

How in the world can tomorrow already be
the middle of January??????

I had so much planned
but the days are speeding away,
and worse yet,
I have a Remicade infusion in 6 days already!

I did accomplish getting
a little more of my Christmas décor
packed away the way
"I" want it done,
not just tossed and forgotten.

Judy was in from school
and out for training...
this will be the way it goes
until almost march.

John was home late again,
but in a really good mood.
Went out and shoveled
after I fed him some hot soup
and grilled cheese sandwiches.
No arguments
about dinner from either of them,
as they KNOW I do not feel well
if I am eating soup.
Never been a fan.

Chatted it up with some girls online
but no one was really
working too hard today.

I am calling today
an official write off!

Although I did watch
like 6 episodes of NCIS
with my lovely Mark Harmon.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts