jan7

January 7th 2015

What a busy busy day.

I successfully finished the organizational challenge of the front entryway, but alas I have fallen behind on the scrapbook room challenge. I plan to rectify that tomorrow. For my punishment I am not allowed to go play with the girls at LDO.

I posted the Cancer Crop information today and was pleasantly surprised by a huge amount of interest and a main vendor asking for her place once again at the crop. A very good start.

The challenge today was to keep going. I was cold all day.
I didn't sleep well last night, so it is an early night here, and hopefully sleep will help. Although it was just pointed out to me that I stripped the bed this morning so we will have to put sheets on before getting any sleep.


John and I will be heading up to bed early.
Judy once again is at reserve training so we have no idea when she will be home. Last night, it was almost midnight.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts