oct23

October 23rd 2015

Could not sleep last night. Tossed, turned, yuck.

So I got up by 9am (early for me)
And started finishing chores for tomorrow's
Crohn's Crop at the Legion.

I headed over around 1
And was put to work!
I will be in the kitchen tomorrow,
But helped set tables up, move chairs,
Organize prizes and write neatly!

Then I helped Connie pick up the last of the groceries.

When I got home,
I was sore,
But had to list of things to pack,
A make and take to finish making,
Supper to make,
Instructions to type
And just realized I did not make the signs!

General cleaning did me in by 9pm.

Tomorrow is an exciting day.
The crop looks like it will be a hit,
AND
John and I start our new life
With him starting a job
That will bring him home more often
(like every day).

Judy is working hard out at the farm
And at the Halloween corn maze.

So
As I can no longer read what I am typing,
I apologize for spelling mistakes
And say good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts